[Ansteorra] 10' credibility tool

Galen Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 19 08:23:55 PDT 2002

This has been hashed out on just about every list I have ever subscribed to
at one time or another, including questions to the IRS back when I was
kingdom seneschal.  The response was that our 501 (c) 3 status does not
require us to educate anyone outside our organization.  As long as we are
providing an opportunity for our own members to educate themselves, we
fufill our educational requirement.  That being said, I strongly agree with
Luciano and others that if we aren't educating ourselves (and anyone else
along the way) correctly, then whats the point?

Galen Kirchenbauer