[Ansteorra] 10' credibility tool

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 08:46:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/19/2002 9:29:19 AM Central Standard Time,
tbretz at montroseclinic.org writes:

> What purpose demos
> in schools if we disseminate falsehood?

Interesting. I know I'm going to regret this but here goes. Well, I do not
know about the rest of you guys, but whenever we do a demo at a school,
library, or any other public place, we try to bring out our experts and put
our best foot forward. We bring out the real wool dyed with real period dyes
and put away the drop spindles made out of CDs. We are more careful about
dress and drinking containers at demos than we are at events when we are
playing only amongst ourselves. I do not see the falsehood in that.
Baroness Siobhan