[Ansteorra] Squire's List

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Mon Apr 22 11:49:14 PDT 2002

I am sorry for the tense note. Over the year many of my friends, who are
Masters, have not gone to events because the invitations they got invited
the Knights and left them out. Recently my husband got such an
invitation. He had been planning to go to the event until he realize that
Masters were not invited. Using the right words is a part of courtesy.
Playing attention to words is also a part of the Historical Matrix.
Medieval people played a lot of attention to the letter of the word not
the spirit.

Yours
Willow de Wisp

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:39:15 EDT YsfaelEleanor at aol.com writes:
> --
> In a message dated 4/21/2002 4:16:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
> jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:
>
>    >>If your list is restricted to Squires what about the Students.
> When you
> >>leave out the Masters and their Students because you forget to use
> the
> >>right words you are leaving out a important part of our
> culture....
> >>Duchess Willow de Wisp
>

>              Greetings Your Grace,
>        The Ansteorran Squires list is exactly that.  The label
> "squire" was
> chosen because it describes more specifically the special
> relationship
> enjoined between a member of the Chiv, and a person who is something
> more
> than the label "student" conveys  And, I believe, per the following
> post,
> that Master Ariklee was once a list member.
>
>              Grace and Peace,
>                    Ysfael
>
> From:  "Morgan Buchanan" <<A

9233091108158116180168141004147090134026044219183113181221021016142254099
102">morganbuchanan at h...</A>>