[Ansteorra] Squire's List

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 12:09:20 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/22/2002 1:44:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:

Master Ariklee was a Student. The term Student is what the Masters of
Arms call their "squires" in  this kingdom. If you think that
relationship is somehow less than that of Knights and squires you are
sadly mistaken. Students wear a red belt.
Willow de Wisp

       Please forgive me Your Grace,
I did not correctly convey my meaning.  I have the greatest respect for
Students to Masters at Arms.  I believe my failing was one of semantics, not
intent.

       Respect,
       Ysfael