[Ansteorra] Squire's List

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 22 12:23:56 PDT 2002

Respect for students and Masters of Arms? Whatever for? Who would want to
take a belt from one of those non-chain wearing guys?

Pendaran
(Formerly student to Master Lloyd von Eaker)

And yes, the content written above the sig line was a joke, the information
below it was not.

-----Original Message-----
From: YsfaelEleanor at aol.com [mailto:YsfaelEleanor at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 2:09 PM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Squire's List

In a message dated 4/22/2002 1:44:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:

Master Ariklee was a Student. The term Student is what the Masters of
Arms call their "squires" in  this kingdom. If you think that
relationship is somehow less than that of Knights and squires you are
sadly mistaken. Students wear a red belt.
Willow de Wisp

       Please forgive me Your Grace,
I did not correctly convey my meaning.  I have the greatest respect for
Students to Masters at Arms.  I believe my failing was one of semantics, not
intent.

       Respect,
       Ysfael