[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:35:49 PDT 2002

Also,  just a suggestion that I have seen in the past,  but not so much
recently.

Some of the younger people could volunteer to help the older people to
unload, set up tents, and then come by after the event and help break down
tents.  Instead of hurrying to load all their stuff, jump into their cars and
speed away.  This year at Spring Faire, I personally, dont know how my
grandson and I could have gotten all the camping stuff up to the parking lot
and loaded, without the assistance of 2 young men from House Falconrose.
Lord Arodonn,   you are certainly bringing your young men along, in the
courtesies of the SCA.

innes