[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Apr 22 13:49:51 PDT 2002

Ditto here, my reasons would bore the as well list. I have found a solution
that will keep my husband at events longer and over night but I understand
that it is not the solution that will help many others. Non-stop fighting,
that means fighting in a lighted area 24 hours, specifically, melees with
pick up one on ones on the side. This does not happen very often because to
find marshals to do this at those kind of hours is just too much on the
wishful side.

But there is it is, my most basic solution for at least fighters and
marshals to stay over night, all night melees for both light and heavy.

I sit on the side and sew if there really is enough light to do so. And of
course this alone attracts the other half of the crew. :)

We could have a workshop that is too hot to have during the day like
blacksmithing.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra