[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:13:38 PDT 2002

Funny you should mention that.  At the latest Academy of the Rapier, Alden pointed this out.  I won't go into various reasons we came up with for this happening because I don't want to bore the whole kingdom. As a result though, many of us who he mentioned it to promised we would be staying for feast more and/or camping more.  Though I can't guarantee staying late for each and every event. I'm trying to put this into practice. I challenge the rest of those who can to do likewise.

Iago