[Ansteorra] Marshalling gauges

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 22 14:33:10 PDT 2002

Carl Chipman (cchipman at nomadics.com) said something that sounded like:
> 3" Thrusting tips
> 2" Thrusting tips
> 1.25" (low profile) thrusting tips and haft thickness

As well as arrow/bolt head diameters, insides of fiberglass spears and
stricking edges.

> 1" bar for checking helm bar spacing
> 5/32" 1/8" and 3/32" wall thickness checks for fiberglass spears

Don't we only need 1/8"? What are the others for?

Can we add 5/16" and 1/4" for wood and fiberglass arrows/bolts respectively?

> This seems to be the things that have the most problem passing, so I
> included them.
>
> If we order 100 of them out of GP03 (a 3/16" rigid fiberglass resin -
> reddish color), we can get them for around $5.50 a piece.

Since this is the case, would they be able to have lettering put on/in
them as to *what* the different parts of the gauge are for.

> Please either reply publicly or privately if you’d be interested in
> getting some, or if you have suggestions.

I'd be interested.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!