[Ansteorra] Feasts and Special Diets

clarissa clarissa at supportyou.com
Tue Apr 23 02:09:41 PDT 2002

>> Thanks... here's another question then...  How often
>> do you get to site and change what you used in a dish?
>>  You know like add a little oil to this or butter to
>> that.
No I don't do this. Once the list of ingredients is finalized, it is
finalized. I do period dishes so the list of ingredients comes from the
period recipes. On occasion, an ingredient might get left out because of
cost but that is always known ahead of time and reflected in the
ingredients lists placed at the gate and at the door of the kitchen.

Clarissa di Firenze
clarissa at supportyou.com