[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... other than the ones stated already.

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:01:06 PDT 2002

I normally carry my food.  I'm trying very hard to
loose weight and it's just easer for me to know what I
have and what to count. Even before this different way
of eating I was a picky eater and would rather have my
own food.

Well here's the problem and one of the reasons I would
leave site to eat... when I'm sitting at feast it's
hard not to feel guilty for not supporting the event
by not buying feast.  No one else may even be thinking
that but it's what I feel.  But why buy food that I'm
not going to eat (even great food) if I'm not going to
eat it?

Just something to think about.
Delphina