[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... other than the ones stated already.

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 23 13:35:07 PDT 2002

Dearest Delphina,  Ericus is a very picky eater and usually never sits at
feast anyway, and for years we have bought feasts that he doesn't eat, but
we call it a donation to the group and go on.  I used to always bring
sandwich stuff just in case.  If making a pure donation doesn't help salve
your guilt, how about paying for feast for someone who couldn't otherwise
afford it and then say he/she is eating MY feast.

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.