[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

karen moon karenmoon at msn.com
Tue Apr 23 16:20:27 PDT 2002

No, I think your usage was OK.  All language degrades over time and "bunny-stirring" now has to be viewed in context.  In your case, you admitted you were just stirring things up to see if any creative bubbles would arise.  Asking people to re-examine their action is not always pleasant -- much like failed tanning experiments.

Mari