[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 17:40:07 PDT 2002

I know personally I can no longer set up a camp by myself. I don't have the
strength. But I don't seem to get the help I use to get. Since I have
children with me I tend to be stuck looking for someone and apologizing  to
them. My solution has been an RV. But that does not cover it at a lot of
events. Thus I tend to day trip a lot of times. I use to brag that I could
always find help to set up my tent. Now that is not the case. I know there
are other women who travel by them selves with children that have voiced
similar. Can I see any up lifted hands willing to help when needed women with
children?
Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor