[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 20:01:15 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/22/02 9:33:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
karenmoon at msn.com writes:

> Lord no!  Getting me *to* an event (i.e. out of the garden or library)
> involves far greater efforts.  And possibly legal irregularities.  The last
> time I went to an event, I don't remember much of the journey.  I think I
> was blindfolded.  Ropes may have been involved as well.  It's all so hazy,
> really.....
>
> Mari

We use to know when Mari hit the camp at Bunnet. She was one of three who
sang their way to the gate and to their camp site at 3 A.M. It got to a point
I would wake up and say oh It is  Mari and them and go back to sleep.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor