[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 20:34:03 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/23/02 10:12:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
iainmacc at juno.com writes:

> Good My Lady,
>
>         It's true that I don't travel much, and at home events I am
> usually running on overdrive. But as may be, if you are ever in
> Bordermarch, feel free to ask at the gate for someone to find me. I shall
> gather a crew and meet you before you've finished visiting, and the only
> thing you will have to do to get your camp set is sit in your most
> comfortable chair and look pretty and spoiled.
>

>       Yours in Service,
>

>               Iain MacCrimmon

My Lord
That is a wonderful offer and I will try and do that if I ever get back in
your area. It warms my heart to no end and brings a tear to my eye. Thank
you. Now I only ask one more thing of you. Teach others so they will teach
others and so on and so on. You are welcome at my camp fire.
But I now see where you are from and I am not surprised.
Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor.