[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 09:51:10 PDT 2002

You Excellency,
    I cannot imagine any Lady refusing you offers of help. The only time I
have ever refused help (gently and kindly but appreciatively) was when my
load was light and I feared I would be taking the gentle lord out of his way.
Maybe we need to teach new people about helping each other. The ladies may
help a fighter buckle his armor and a gentle lord may help a lady carry her
load. And we can all jump in and help a family in need pitch a tent. That is
part of the fun for me.
Siobhan Don