[Ansteorra] Too many events?

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Apr 26 16:08:08 PDT 2002

Hi everyone.

This is not a solution but something to ponder about. Don't require groups
smaller than a barony to have events. I think Baronies around this kingdom
and the known world are held to a higher standard and should be able to hold
more events. I don't think a group smaller than a barony should be required
to hold an event if the group doesn't  want too. You only get out of event
what you put into it. People who have a passion for an idea will see that it
gets done. Events like Worthies, Lions, Three Kings come to mind. Not to say
each of these is equal, but each had an  idea behind that people wanted the
event to happen. Requiring a group to hold a certain number of events is can
be a way to find out a groups stability and maturity. Groups should always
hold events becuase they want to, not because they have to.

my $.02

Master Richard