[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Sun Apr 28 21:30:52 PDT 2002

Your Grace,

It's a sad fact of life, we're just running out of gas.  Our tanks just
aren't as full as they use to be.

I was there when your husband, Jonathon, won our first Crown.  I was also
there for our first Coronet tourney.  I saw Corlis tell Lloyd there would be
no suicides on his field.

Ah, yes, but let the games continue

Gilli