[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Apr 8 09:16:59 PDT 2002

Your Excellency,

No offense from you...ever...for you have always been very much a gentleman.
The same for HE Michael.  As I say, it is others whom I find have taken your
"fun" and turned it into something ....if not offensive than at least
"uncomfortable" for others like myself for whom "troll" and other not very
authentic words are a cherished part of our game and we would hate to see
them die away.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen