[Ansteorra] Authenticity

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 15 13:00:10 PDT 2002

Are certain the entire list cares to know so much about my horses? Those who
are may read on. Those who aren't should disregard the remains of this post.

Indeed, Clovis is my primary destrier. My other horse is named Beckett. I
name my war/tourney horses after saints as a kind of good luck charm. Of
course I also have several palfreys for riding to war and about on my manor
and what not, but they are not the topic of conversation. As Andulsians are
known throughout Christendom as the best war horses to be had, both Clovis
and Beckett were quite expensive. How expensive I'm not willing to post here
as I find it rather gauche to quote prices. Suffice to say that I am of
sufficient means to own two Andulsians. (God, but I love being a nobleman!)
I will say that they are worth more, far more, than a hand full of villiens,
or serfs. Clovis was two years old when I bought him and therefore not fully
trained for combat. My stable master and I trained him, thus he is free of
bad habits from other riders.

Pendaran