[Ansteorra] Authenticity

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Apr 15 12:36:55 PDT 2002

Greetings to His Excellancy Pendaran, Baron of the fair
lands called Bryn Gwlad,

In a previous missive you commented:
> The horse's name is
> Clovis, by the way. He's a pretty white and dappled gray
> Andulsian who is fleet of foot and turns on a dime.

Interesting. I assume by this that you mean this is your main
horse. Perhaps your favorite one to take into battle? For I
can not see anyone of your station getting along with only
one horse. And yes, such a horse can be quite a point of
pride, since it can take quite a while and cost a fair amount
to train such a horse. In my country such a horse can be worth
more than a handful of serfs. At what level was this favorite
of yours trained when you got him? And how much did he cost you?

Stefan li Rous