[Ansteorra] 10' credibility tool

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Fri Apr 19 05:32:18 PDT 2002

I would just like to point out that there is nothing in the SCA governing
documents or incorporation that says our function is to "educate" the
general population.  We are a "self-educating" group as witnessed by the
many universities, colleges and collegiums throughout the Known World.  We
do not put on public performances as many of the groups that are limited to
more restricted time periods (often wars) do.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm