[Ansteorra] Squire's List

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Apr 20 09:32:16 PDT 2002

Ah....then I can not be added.  I was asking because my Lord, Centurion
Thorgard inn Svarti,  squire to Sir Emrys is not internet capable and I had
hoped to sort of be a communicator facilitator for him until we can get him
into the 21st century.  I will however, inform him of the list and perhaps
it will help to express the urgency of getting him on-line.  Thank you for
your reply.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen