[Ansteorra] Feasts and Special Diets (was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....)

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 16:43:05 PDT 2002

Greetings, Ld. Carlos (and all of you out there with special diets)!

I can't speak for other feast stewards, but if I'm approached by someone whose
feast needs special handling, I make every attempt to oblige.  Of course, that
means that the person who needs the special diet has to ask for special
accomodations.

So ... please ... if you know that you're going to attend an event ahead of
time and have dietary restrictions (be they allergies or otherwise), contact
your feast steward and see if special arrangements can be made.

Just my two cents.

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Bjornsborg