[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Mon Apr 22 16:01:31 PDT 2002

Sir Burke, A lot of times I don't get the feast due to the special diet I'm
on low salt and low carb. I find I can get one or the other but not both. I
do camp, I would eat more feasts if I could get a low salt meat feast.
  If who ever is doing a feast could do a feast with meat and cheeses more
it would be great for a few of us.
Ld Carlos