[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Mon Apr 22 19:11:14 PDT 2002

OK I am gonna throw in my 2 cents also.   I don't travel as much as I used
to for many numerous reasons and I admit that on occasion  indulge in a
motel, but at Bordermarch events there is always a Bardic circle at my camp
and you are all welcome.  Perhaps I should go back to holding them in a more
public place like feast hall, but we started moving back to camp to stay
close to the kids and never went back.  I also like to have all kinds of
songs and stories at a circle, the key is to make sure that you get a
variety.  I also agree with the idea that songs everyone can sing are great
to have and those of us who do perform solo should encourage those who don't
that being "good" is not a requirement in a sing-a-long, at least at my
camp.                                    Still singing after all these
years,    AmberLea
(who was up till 3 am Saturday singing and swapping stories with a member of
the Crystal Skull)

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.