[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

karen moon karenmoon at msn.com
Mon Apr 22 19:31:34 PDT 2002

Lord no!  Getting me *to* an event (i.e. out of the garden or library) involves far greater efforts.  And possibly legal irregularities.  The last time I went to an event, I don't remember much of the journey.  I think I was blindfolded.  Ropes may have been involved as well.  It's all so hazy, really.....

Mari