[Ansteorra] Late Night Court

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 10:49:05 PDT 2002

My two farthings...

Last fall at out Samhain Stew event, the Crown was
graciously represented by their Excellecies,
Ravensfort, Nicolas and Kezia.  We had several awards
to be presented, so His Excellency suggested that we
have several “attack courts” dispursed throughout the
day.
This worked wonderfully and cut down on the evening
court.
We presented several Irises and Thistles, and at least
one “drive-by AoA.”
The populace seemed to enjoy impromptu courts being
opened and suspended (never closed until all business
in concluded).

Your servant,

Colin McCrandall
Former Herald, Shire of Tempio

--- Leofric Ealdricson <lealdricson at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Greetings to the list from Leofric Ealdricson, Past
> Baron of Loch Soilleir:
>
> One thing to remeber is that the schedule of an
> event is always at the
> pleasure of the crown.  That being said, I have not
> encountered a single
> crown that was not flexible on their schedule.  If
> the local nobles and the
> event steward plan well, you CAN have an event run
> on schedule.  I know
> this, I did it for five years as Baron of Loch
> Soilleir.
(snipped)

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda