[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 24 06:01:47 PDT 2002

And your household does a very fine job indeed! :-)

However, I don't think it's just a lack of realization of new players, but a
lack of not paying close attention, as well. I know that there have been a few
times I was in conversation with my lord husband (Lord Phelippe Descors) and a
few male friends of his (they talking some engrossing subject, like networking
computers) and I've noticed a lady in need of assistance. Did they stop their
conversation and help her? Nope, not until I lightly slapped Phelippe and
brought it to his attention that a lady needed help. That pretty much quiets
their conversation and Phelippe will apologize and jump to action followed by
whomever else he was conversing with.

I know Phelippe just does not notice others when he is totally immersed in a
conversation and I'm sure there are others that do the same. I have always asked
when I needed help and have gotten it....it's just that sometimes our lord need
a little reminding. ;-)

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....