[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:02:22 PDT 2002

I for one am very honored and pleased when either Lord or Lady offers
assistance, in fact our squires often have races to see who can offer aid
first to add a sense of fun in it.

We are recreating the chivalric aspects of the middle ages so I try to
reflect my offers or acceptance of help in that light.

I would encourage gentleman and ladies who like to help to always offer, and
if they are refused, bow or curtsey and wish them a good day.

Larissa