[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:53:06 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I remember telling people that we leave our encampments unlocked.  And that
things seldom turn up missing except by our own idiocy.  I have no idea how
many things i have lost at events.  The stealing is a problem, and one that
needs to be addressed.  How do we combat it?  Your guess is as good as mine.
But i am sure that smarter people than me will find a way.

Ian