[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Apr 30 16:05:30 PDT 2002

I remember telling people that we leave our encampments unlocked.  And that
things seldom turn up missing except by our own idiocy.  I have no idea how
many things i have lost at events.  The stealing is a problem, and one that
needs to be addressed.  How do we combat it?  Your guess is as good as mine.
But i am sure that smarter people than me will find a way.

Ian

As I remember, it did take nearly a year to track down for sure who were the
thieves, but it took people doing pretty much what Olivia has done....tell
others about it to put everyone on the alert that we had some foxes in the
henhouse as it were.  Then people began to look out and also to report when
thieving took place and to look out more and more for each other.  It
actually pulled a lot of people together.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen