[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Apr 30 15:53:41 PDT 2002

M'lord,

I did not take HE Pendaran's remarks as any insult except for the (what seemed to be) belittling of the theft.  I wasn't being petty (I sincerely detest pettiness and besides, at Mexico prices, the value was negligible!) I was only reporting that there was an incident to, shall we say, CMOAWA (if you don't know, ask me privately).  I didn't want to be held liable should any incident or injury have occured with anyone'drunk' on ill gotten gains that came from my camp.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!