[Ansteorra] Peers activity

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 15:56:55 PDT 2002

yes, but also, it is nice to be led to do things,  ie: by example, just
because someone is a knight or a laural or a crown,  then they need to be
more aware that there are some people who were born to lead, and the vast
majority were born to follow.   What I am saying, is to be a responsible,
leading peer,  Set a good example, just because you have a coronet on your
head, doesnt necessarily exempt you from some work.  Sorry if I used a Dirty
word there,

The best example I can name is Baron Arthur of the Fen, and Duke Seamus of
the Cats.  when we had work days  these two gentlemen were the first to
arrive and the last to leave.

innes