[Ansteorra] Query...

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Aug 28 05:50:41 PDT 2002

I have no idea what he does or doesn't do on the local level.  Since I'm not
on the target archery list, sorry for the shock everyone, I haven't heard of
anything there.

I thought the target stuff had been pretty well worked out in the past
several years.  If the system is working, then your just maintaining things.

Why don't you bring this up on the archery list.  Most these good folks
would probably rather bash on me the read (and well they should too) about
target archery things on this list.

I would like to hear about on the archery list.

Gilli