[Ansteorra] Criteria...

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Aug 29 15:07:25 PDT 2002

Would someone show me how to get to order of Precedence and find me. I
need to know about what I have. Someone asked me if I had a Crane. I
created the order and I don't remember having one. By the way if you look
at the Op and see that I have an AoA it isn't mine. It belong to a gentle
named Will de Wisp. The herald's office got mixed up and after years of
arguing with them they issued another one to Will and told me to shut up.

That was the Atenvelt heralds. Ansteorra would never make that mistake.
Duchess Willow de Wisp