[Ansteorra] Criteria...

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:08:43 PDT 2002

If your grace (or anyone else who wishes) would go to this website:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/

You can download a .pdf file if you have adobe acrobat reader, or if you
wish to just look at the page via the web, you can go to the html version.
Use whatever program you are using ot do a search for name.

If your name is similar or has similarities to others, you may need to do a
search more than once.

When I looked up your records, your grace, I find the following...it appears
they have corrected the fact of Will's AoA being credited to you and it
further appears you do not have a Crane.  I hope this helps.  :)

      Willow de Wisp 5,1979,11,18
     N D

        MP from ML 11/25/77 06/12/1975

        OOS  04/02/1978

        CAS*  02/24/1979

        COUNTY Atenveldt 03/03/1979

        LR Atenveldt 03/03/1979

        DUCHY  11/18/1979

        STAR OF MERIT  05/23/1981

        THISTLE Middle Eastern Dance 09/12/1981

        LION TM Inman III & Arrowyn III 06/23/1984

        Augmentation  05/12/1985

        IRIS OF MERIT  03/08/1986

        ML  08/22/1987

        OTS*  05/29/1988

        THISTLE Bardcraft 05/29/1993

        FALCON  03/14/1997

        THISTLE Painting 05/10/1997

        *BA*  11/07/1998

        COMET Lindenwood 06/26/1999

Yours in Service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan
I'm not a herald, but I play one on the field.