[Ansteorra] using the OP

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Thu Aug 29 16:40:29 PDT 2002

http://www.ansteorra.org/ then click on OP (right under The Kingdom of
Ansteorra) which takes you to http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/.
click on the orange PDF square if you have adobe reader installed on your
computer, the red html square if you prefer to use your internet browser.

after clicking on the PDF square,  your adobe reader program should load
(takes a bit, depending on how fast your computer downloads from the web,
and the file is quite large.  if you don't have a lot of ram memory, might
want to use the html button.)  scroll thru the pages until you find your
name.).   there is also a find icon on your adobe reader, it is the little
binoculars on the top line.  click it, then type in your sca name that you
have gotten awards under, (normal search thingie) and you should get your
entry.

using the html button will take you to
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/alpha/index.html .  click on the
letter your name starts with, then scroll down to your name(they are
alphbetical by sca name), and find your information.

thought i would get a bit detailed, so other people could find their info
too.

ryah