[Ansteorra] Pas was - A&S issues

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Aug 29 15:28:48 PDT 2002

Dear Lady Viv

You and your team did a great job. I know how hard it can be. I did all
that stuff for my TWO sons at the Company of the Grail's Pas. Of course
we learn a little about history. This kind of pas was popular in late
period and it was mostly a sport for the wealthy. Historially the pas
gave work for a lot of artisians and in the SCA it give a chance for more
people to be involved than just the fighters. Pas bring us together as a
community. I don't think that Pas are right for all events but more show
is good. When we seek to build a good pre 17th century event it involved
more and more people and that strengthens our kingdom. The people who
play together stay together.

Duchess Willow de Wisp

cost. Did you see that list i had in my last missive? Thats alot of