[Ansteorra] Pas was - A&S issues

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Fri Aug 30 06:42:31 PDT 2002

Your Grace,
Agreed and thank you for the support and that of the other fighters. My hope
in posting the missives was only to address teh question of what goes into a
Pas from a participants side, and why I personally don't do them all the
time. I agree there is a time and place for them.  Pas' to me bring a magic
that doesnt exist at other tournaments, but too much of any good thing can
negate its specialness.

Now that we've heard from the participants, I would like to hear all that is
involved in putting on a Pas.  I'm sure it must be as involved, from the
decorations, the site, the challenge boards, the prizes, all the nuts and
bolts, etc.  Steppes did a great job, and I look forward to continuing a
good relationship with this barony.

Vivaine