[Ansteorra] Count Sir Aveloc the Younger

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Fri Feb 1 07:49:38 PST 2002

Brian Martin wrote:

> --
>
> I do think that it's kind of funny, though that the page labeled "Aveloc's
> Perspective" is blank.
>
> Always looking for the humor,
> Pendaran

Well perhaps that's less emberrassing than any of the following would be:

400 - Bad Request

401 - Unauthoraized

403 - Forbidden

404 - Not Found

405 - Method Not Allowed

407 - Proxy Authentication Required
(for a moment there, my eyes saw "Doxy Authentication Required")

408 - Request Timeout

410 - Gone

Taken in this context, I think we're seeing HTTP Status Code 410. "He's gone, man!"

Right there with you, Pendaran,
Michael Silverhands