[Ansteorra] Gulf War....Chili night?

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Thu Feb 7 08:18:53 PST 2002

There are no plans for an Ansteorran chili night that I'm aware of. Should
anyone care to do it, however, they should contact me so we can advertise it
and make sure that the GW officials and other Crowns are made aware of it
and what not.

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: L T [mailto:ldeerslayer at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 10:55 PM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Ansteorra] Gulf War....Chili night?

 I'm not volunteering (I'm committed...to security...) I was just
wondering....
Lorraine
  Brian Martin <BMartin at corp.prodigy.com> wrote: This message is in MIME
format. Since your mail reader does not understand

Greetings All,

There are no plans for a chili night that I am aware of. Lorraine, are you
volunteering? ;-)

Pendaran,
Ansteorran Liaison, GWXI