[Ansteorra] gulf wars idea

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 04:15:40 PST 2002

First let me say that I specialize in dumb ideas, so this might very
well be one of them.

I was watching a show the other saturday about people who build houses
our of hay bails. Yes houses. They slap plaster on the outside of the
bail when it is done, or other stuff to make it look nice. But...

What about a castle wall made of hay bails...or if not a 'castle wall'
a wall around the entrance. We, or somebody, is doing a lot of work to
make us an ansteorran front gate, what about a wall?

I haveno idea how much a hay bail costs, I just visualized the very
solid wall. We could use it to keep the NOVA's happy so they would not
put up "Crime Scene" tape this year<g>

well, that was the idea from the desk of the insane mahee.

your servant,
mahee