[Ansteorra] Kansas State historical society bans re-enactments of war orviolence

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:45:31 PST 2002

Ramon Powers, the state society's executive director, said the decision
was based on "our general view of the kind of audience that we are trying to
reach out to..."

Aparently their target audience is "those interested in revisionist
history."

Robert...I think you have a good idea in the making.  Let's feed this guy to
a bear and see if he's able to produce any idiot progeny.  It's a narrow
study, but I'm interested in the results.  :)

Morgan

From: fitzmorgan at cs.com

Burke McCrory <bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us> wrote:

 >I received this from a friend in a civil war group.  Looks like it could
 >apply to SCA activities as well.
 >
 >Sir Burke

Blech!!

    Did we always have this many fuzzy-minded idiots, or is it just that the
idiots don't get eaten by bears anymore and live long enough to breed more
idiots?

Robert
Who has just exceeded his stupidity allowance for the day.