[Ansteorra] Kansas State historical society bans re-enactments of war or violence

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 13:54:15 PST 2002

Ok zoos need to double count their ostriches, seems as there are some loose and hiding their heads in the ground.

As for the battles if it was this easy to cancel them now, think how happy the guys back then would have been.

Robert you didn't offend me at all, quite the opposite, you give a good gift of laughter.

Aurore