[Ansteorra] Re: bored...Peppermint List Request

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:40:47 PST 2002

Additional request if I may...
To anyone who knows any Ansteorran Dons or Cadets who are not on any of the
email lists that this was posted to within Ansteorra, please forward this
request to them & ask them to send me the information to
chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com.
Anyone not on any form of email at all, please contact them & have them send
their information to:
Roberta Allen
225 Olive Street
Huntsville, TX  77340
936-295-9453

Regards,
Chrystal

PS- Who ever doesn't send me current information will not be updated...
their information will be blank... just SCA name... hint-hint
Thanks in advance!!