[Ansteorra] sewing trim help

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Jan 7 16:31:01 PST 2002

I can relate.  My karmic punishment for being a clotheshorse is having a
husband who doesn't really care what he wears, preferring just shirt and
mongol pants.  I'm making him a silk del out of *very* expensive fabric and he
already knows he may not smoke his pipe while wearing it and must wear a heavy
linen napkin while eating in it.  Breathing and sitting are still under
negotiation.

Baroness Catrin