[Ansteorra] SCAHomeschoolers

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Sun Jan 20 22:43:11 PST 2002

Hello, My name is Ld Carlos Ritchey (Charlie Ribron). The reason I'm writing
is I work at Barnes & Noble Textbook at SMU. If you need some books let me
know and I will try and help you get them. I know this is not much since I'm
in Dallas Texas But I try and help in ways I can. Have a great week and a
better New Year.
Ld Carlos