[Ansteorra] Order of the Arcus Majoris

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:33:32 PST 2002

At some timr in the past "we" were discussing the possibality of a grant
archery award in Ansteorra and other Kingdoms that do not have one. The
White Scarf was brought up and comment to the effect of not wanting to go
into the "mess" of the White Scarf was given for each Kingdom to go its own
way in regard to archery awards. Now just was ment by the "mess" of the
White Scarf I do not know. How ever I do know that some Kingdoms have had a
problem with rapier fighting and can only guess that is part of what was
ment.
plachoya